Monday, March 3, 2008

February

February was a good month. Not too much happened, but we had fun hanging out. Saul went to Florida for work - he loved it. Faith got her top two teeth, it was rough but I think the worst is behind us. Cousins Alex and Matt come over almost everyday to play while their parents have to work - we have a lot of fun with them. Cousin Audrey came to visit one day, she loves to smile. Life is good!
Saul with the kids at his company bowling night.

I had given Faith some Cheerios and in the second it took me to put the box away Elias and cousins Matt and Alex swamped over, it was a little freaky! Elias and cousin Matt playing in the fort I made them.

Faith loved it too.

This was a cold and snowy winter - here's proof!
This is the front of our cute little house.

Faith loves her daddy!

What a pair.
Elias loves chocolate.
My little Lord of the Dance!
This is how daddy's go bald.



Faith gives sweet kisses!
These are to show her newest teeth!


And that beautiful smile!




So, Elias is a rock star. Check out his moves!
And the face (what you can see at least).

Faith with cousin Audrey who is about 4 months younger!
Faith in her pretty dress.

These are Elias in his cool glasses he got from Saul's work party.


Slick Rick!
Faith loves to eat, especially Elias' food!






1 comment:

Becki said...

So cute Zuri. I like your house too. Your kids are really getting big. I'm so sad I never get to see them in person! :( Thanks for posting.